Thursday, April 5, 2007

Stuff you should know about me


I use my turn signal. I wear my seat belt, I play music while I drive, I love rock music, I love reggae. I am just getting into hip hop – Akon is my favorite hip hop star. I do not drink alcohol, I have a natural high, I get a buzz when I listen to rock or reggae. I'm the hardest working lazy person you know. I pray every day; I praise God when Matthew gets an A. I love living close to the ocean but have not been in 6 months. Genuine people rule. I have not met many. I love making stuff – pretty stuff, cute stuff, stuff I find interesting, stuff you might find interesting. My wish is to make a living from the items I create – Wow! Wouldn’t that be perfect? I pray that one day I become one of those people who turn their passion into profit.
I removed a bunch of tiny black wart (they do not call them that in the States) from my face and they came back. I have freckles and a birth mark on my side. I exercise at least 3 times a week, but will always have love handles. I am a great decision maker, mainly for other people's decisions. I love optimistic people yet attract pessimistic ones. I get zits the week before my period. I have never broken a bone – but my son has. I pray every night, I sleep across the bed – I like it when feet hang over the side. I care what everyone thinks of me, but am learning not to give a rats ass. I do not treat my self to samples at the supermarket. I avoid people who are intellectually challenged – they seek me out. I have trust issues, I know you better than you know yourself, because I listen.

No comments: